Unless otherwise noted, our monthly meetings take place at 7pm on the third Monday of the month at the studio of Kari Douma Photography and J Photography at 4044 Chicago Dr SW, Grandville, MI 49418
8×10 Themes are on the Competition page.
- February 20th – Stafford Smith (GVSU Professor) – The Family Portrait Project
- March 20th – Karen Walker – Photo Restoration Techniques
- April 17th – In Person Sales Techniques
- May 15th – PPWM Annual Print Competition
- June 19th – Aly Elliot – The Client Experience
- July 17th – Picnic
- August 21st – Dan Phillips -Marketing Your Business, Marketing YOU
- September 18th – Steve Kahn and Kathy Ordione – Discussing Landscape Photography
- October 16th – Album Competition
- November 20th – TBA
- December 11th – Award Banquet/Christmas Party
We welcome all photographers to visit us at one of our events so that they can see first hand what goes on. We’re sure that you’ll discover that this fun, dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for education, networking, and friendship.
Your first visit is free, so come check us out risk free. If you would like to come to another meeting after that, there is a $25 fee, which can then be applied toward your membership for the year if you choose to join. Which by then we know you’ll want to do because you’ll be hooked by that time.
Before meetings we usually have dinner at 5:30 at a location near the meeting place. This is a great time to chat, network, and get to know each other in a casual environment. Please join us for dinner too! We can always pull up another table.