Unless otherwise noted, our monthly meetings take place at 7pm on the third Monday of the month at the studio of Kari Douma Photography and J Photography at 4044 Chicago Dr SW, Grandville, MI 49418
8×10 Themes are on the Competition page.
- January 25th – PPWM Annual Print Competition
- February 15th – Carrie Stadelman – Commercial Images on a Hillbilly (Shoestring) Budget
- March 21st – Angela Lawson – Adding Pets to Senior & Family sessions
- April 18th – Keith Howe – Lighting and Posing for the Imperfect Body (All Day Program)
- May 16th – Abbie Welch – Marketing Strategies to bring in new clients…and keep them coming back
- June 20th – Christine Walsh Newton – Image Competition and the Road to Exceptional Client Images
- July 18th – Picnic
- August 15th – Amy Feick – Everyday Inspiration
- September 19th – Shelly Kraemer – Family First
- October 17th – Folio Competition
- November 21st – Corrine Derengowski – Goal Deployment Strategies
- December 5th – Award Banquet/Christmas Party
We welcome all photographers to visit us at one of our events so that they can see first hand what goes on. We’re sure that you’ll discover that this fun, dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for education, networking, and friendship.
Your first visit is free, so come check us out risk free. If you would like to come to another meeting after that, there is a $25 fee, which can then be applied toward your membership for the year if you choose to join. Which by then we know you’ll want to do because you’ll be hooked by that time.
Before meetings we usually have dinner at 5:30 at a location near the meeting place. This is a great time to chat, network, and get to know each other in a casual environment. Please join us for dinner too! We can always pull up another table.