Unless otherwise noted, our monthly meetings take place at 7pm at the Comfort Suites, 350 Dodge Street, Comstock Park, MI, US, 49321
Click here for the Monthly 8×10 Themes
- January 27th – PPWM Annual Print Competition
- February 17th – Nicole Zagmaan “Storytelling thru your Brand”
- March 17th – Steve White – Infrared Photography
- April 21st – Jeff Dachowski – Studio and Environmental Lighting and Posing (All Day Program) Register here
- May 19th – Ed Westwood (Daytime GR Playdate) Evening program will be on HDR
- June 16th – Jason Aten – Pricing For a Profit
- July – Photowalk Downtown Grand Rapids (Meet at Speakez at 5.30pm for dinner, walk from there)
- August 18th – 2nd Annual Tog to Tog Sale and Networking Event
- September 15th – Kurt Robertson – Composite Images
- October 20th – Folio Competition
- November 17th – TBA
- December – Award Banquet/Christmas Party (Date to be determined).
- January 28 – Annual Print Competition (Details here)
- February 18 – Dan Johnson – Photography/Video Fusion
- March 18 – Melonie Walker – Photoshop & other tips
- April 15 – Philip Shippert – Commercial Photography and Studio Tour
- May 20 – Mary DuPrie – Connecting with and posing models, brides, & seniors All Day
- June 17 – Sue Brown – Off Camera Lighting
- July – No Meeting
- August 19 – Tog to Tog Networking Event – many more details to come for this exciting event!
- September 16 – Sam Sarkis – Wedding Photography
- October 21 – Album Competition & Lighting playdate
- November 18 – Jonathan Mast – Internet & Marketing Strategies
- December 9 – Banquet/Awards
- January 23 – Annual Print Competition (Details here)
- February 20 – Cynthia Higgons – Successful Mini-Sessions
- March 19 – Peter Yu – Taking the Road Less Traveled
- April 16 – Shawn Von Ins – Free Yourself from Photoshop
- May 21 – Amateur Judged Print Competition
- June 18 – Sue Brown – Seniors Roadtrip to Ludington
- July – No Meeting
- August 20 – August 20 – Brian Morrison – WordPress & SEO
- September 17 – Jessica Vogel – Children/Babies All Day
- October 22 – Folio Competition at Kari Douma’s Studio
- November 19 – Kari Douma – InDesign
- December 10 – Banquet/Awards at Alpen Rose in Holland, MI
We welcome all photographers to visit us at one of our events so that they can see first hand what goes on. We’re sure that you’ll discover that this fun, dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for education, networking, and friendship.
Your first visit is free, so come check us out risk free. If you would like to come to another meeting after that, there is a $25 fee, which can then be applied toward your membership for the year if you choose to join. Which by then we know you’ll want to do because you’ll be hooked by that time.
Before meetings we usually have dinner at 5:30 at Vitale’s which is just up the road at 3868 West River Drive Northeast Comstock Park, MI 49321-8983. This is a great time to chat, network, and get to know each other in a casual environment. Please join us for dinner too! We can always pull up another table.