Unless otherwise noted, our monthly meetings take place at 7pm at the studio of J Photography located at 400 Ann Street NW, Suite 110, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Click here for the Monthly 8×10 Themes
- January 19th – PPWM Annual Print Competition
- February 16th – Brian Little – Finding Your Style
- March 16th – Kelly Scaccia – Balancing Fear and Ability
- April 20th – Fuzzy Dunkel – “Heavy Light” Lighting High School Seniors (All Day Program)
- May 11th – Tim Priest – Posing Techniques
- June 15th – Greg Schrader – No Excuses
- July 20th – Picnic at the President’s
- August 17th – Rob Provencher – Creating Promotions & Packages That Pull in Profits
- September 21st – Melonie Walker – Tweens, Seniors and Social Media
- October 19th – Album Competition
- November 16th – Eileen Cote – Wedding Program
- December 7th – Award Banquet/Christmas Party
We welcome all photographers to visit us at one of our events so that they can see first hand what goes on. We’re sure that you’ll discover that this fun, dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for education, networking, and friendship.
Your first visit is free, so come check us out risk free. If you would like to come to another meeting after that, there is a $25 fee, which can then be applied toward your membership for the year if you choose to join. Which by then we know you’ll want to do because you’ll be hooked by that time.
Before meetings we usually have dinner at 5:30 at a location near the meeting place. This is a great time to chat, network, and get to know each other in a casual environment. Please join us for dinner too! We can always pull up another table.